Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Unknowing Cuckold

In some ways I was a cuckold before I even knew what it meant.  I was a teenager and the regular pussy licker of "Big Mitch - My First BBW."

Once Mitch knew that I enjoyed eating pussy and ass, she basically owned me in that regard.  We both saw other people and never went steady, but I was there to meet her oral needs.

I remember one Saturday afternoon very vividly.  I had just got home from basketball practice when she called me.  It wasn't unusual for her to call me at home.  She was good friends of Sue, a neighbor of mine who I grew up with and we were all just kind of friends.  Both Sue and Big Mitch were a year older than me.

Bit Mitch called to let me know her parents were gone until that evening and she had the house to herself.  I knew what that meant:  "Why don't you come over here and lick me."  I was there an hour later.

When I got there Mitch was wearing a bathrobe and had her hair in curlers.  Curlers were in use back then more than they are now.  She had done her hair because she had a date that night....with someone else. 

I saw this photo a couple of days ago and it reminded me of that afternoon.


Perversely, I was turned on by the fact that I was worshiping her while she was in curlers.  Most girls didn't want to be seen while wearing curlers, particularly by guys or their boyfriends.  Big Mitch didn't care.  I was only her personal pussy and ass licker.