Saturday, January 26, 2013

FemDom Office Efficiencies

The President of our Female Led Business Unit was in to see me today for a quarterly update.  It's incredible how well they're doing.  I'm having a hard time finding fault with anything.  Productivity is far batter than our other units, the income statement seems to get stronger every time I look and Cora, the President really has things under control. 

Cora told me she wants to let some female employees work from home at least one day per week.  I asked her if she thought they'd be more productive, and if she thought there could be some slippage.

She insisted productivity would increase and if there were any slippage at all, she'd stop the perk immediately.  She told me she's already been very proactive, providing various techniques and pointers to the people allowed to work at home, so that nothing gets in the way of meeting their required deadlines. 

"Absolutely nothing" she added.